We are Klayap and we act as your travel planner or booking agent for all your tour arrangement. Following information serve as an agreement between Klayap and customers that visiting our website, booking a reservation through us. The purchase of any travel services represents your acceptance Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
• Amount of deposit payment is 30% from the tour price
• Payment to be made online with VISA or MASTER via PayPal (the PayPal administration fees will be charged to customer)
• Deposits payment made are non-refundable. Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you
• Full Payment is required once the trip is confirmed to go
• Trips are quoted in USD and inclusive of all taxes.
• Trips are offered based on sharing room
• A single room is available at extra cost (Refer to ‘Single Supplement’ section of each trip)
• For Open Trip, there is a minimum pax required to confirm the trip. If the minimum number of pax required is not met, the trip is either :
(1) Be cancelled and deposit payment will be fully refunded; or
(2) Still be proceed according to the schedule with price adjustment
• In any case you want to share a room but we cannot find a roommate for you, a single supplement will need to be charged
• A single supplement price for each trip may be different. Please check on each individual tour information page
Cancellation request must be sent to us by email. Should you need to cancel, the following fees apply in case no replacement can be found for you on the tour.
30 days or more prior to departure : 100% of your deposit payment
29 days or fewer days prior to departure : 100% of your tour cost
If you cancel your arrangements, you may be entitled to a partial refund as stated above. If you decide to cancel arrangements before the balance due date, any deposits paid are non-refundable unless you find another person to fill your seat. Refunds will only be done after the tour ends.
All the loss due to your cancellation is not responsible of Klayap. We urgently advise all of our customers to obtain a travel insurance before the tour starts. If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer. If you decide not to, you will bear all the consequences of canceling including losing all the payment made without putting pressure on Klayap as a company.
Your application serves as a release of our liability and a complete assumption of all risks.
Participants should be in generally good health. Any restriction of a medical or dietary nature should be made known to us well before departure. Vaccinations, visa procurements, and all other travel or medically related arrangements are the responsibility of the participants. We advise you to check the latest advice online or consult your health practitioner.
Klayap shall not responsible for occurrence that are beyond our control, such as strikes, wars, acts of government, acts of terrorism, disaster or any other cause whatsoever beyond its control, that may make operation of the tour impossible, illegal, or inadvisable. If the event that a tour is cancelled by Klayap, all tour payments received will be promptly refunded, and this refund will be the limit of Klayap’s liability. Klayap
We build partnership with various Vendors and act as intermediary for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air carriage, ground transportation, accommodations, meals, etc) to deliver a complete tour experiences for our customers. However, each Vendor has its own terms and conditions in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure that you understand them.
If you have a problem during your tour, please inform the relevant vendor (e.g. your hotel, tour leader, etc) immediately. Should they be unable to resolve the matter, please immediately contact us at +62 812 9898 1812 or via email at email@example.com or via LINE at @klayap.
Klayap reserves the right to cancel a tour up to 3 weeks prior to departure if the minimum group size is not reached. Alternatively, the tour will still be proceed with price adjustment that will be informed to our customers in advance.
In the unlikely event of Klayap canceling a trip, all monies paid will be refunded. Klayap is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to this cancellations.
Klayap reserves the right to make changes to itineraries, prior to departure or on location. Participants will be notified of any changes as soon as possible. Participants should also be flexible when it comes to inconveniences caused by local conditions like roads, weather, etc.
PAYMENT OF YOUR DEPOSIT CONFIRMS THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are travel planner and tour organizer based in Indonesia.